Hotel Rep – Work Abroad
- Sijainti Ulkomaat, Eurooppa
Julkaistu 23.01.2024, 12:40
- Suljettu 22.02.2024, 0:00
Hotel Rep – Work Abroad
Are you ready to embark on a journey in the world of hospitality, travel, and tourism?
Experience a perfect blend of work with a passion for travel, creating unforgettable moments as one of our helpful Hotel or Service Reps. So if you have an EU passport, are willing to relocate for the duration of the summer season and speak English plus ideally another European language, keep on reading!
Please note all our Swedish vacancies are currently filled and we have limited non driver positions for candidates speaking English, Polish and Dutch. These candidates must possess a valid driving licence and be at least 21 years old.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Seasonal or permanent contracts available with optional winter work opportunities.
- Private Health Insurance with Allianz or Sanitas included.
- Accommodation with you own private bedroom and bills included.
- Work permits, background and/or medical checks arranged and included.
- Return flights, company iPad and uniform included.
- Comprehensive onsite start of season training with accommodation and pay included.
- Access to free language lessons & the TUI Learning Hub to help you level-up and grow your career.
- Plus receive a take home net basic of 775€ to 930€ per month + extra commission of 400-500€ gross per month with no upper limit.
- Finally, why not get involved with incredible local charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- You genuinely enjoy spreading positivity, are a great team player and overall, just a true people person.
- Digital know-how, willing to learn the demands of the job, the technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment are key, as well as the ability to solve problems and to work well both independently and as part of a diverse team.
- You are fully conversational in English – additional languages will be helpful.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Embrace the merge of tradition and innovation, shaping the future of travel by assisting any conventional guests with our online products & services.
- Meet, coordinate, advise, sell, and fix more complex problems for our international guests, while it all starts with you uncovering guests’ holiday needs and matching them with the right service solution and sales opportunities.
- Monitor and celebrate your success with regular sales target updates and guest feedback results for service provided in your hotels and how well you have ‘solved on the spot’.
- You will learn more about all TUI Destination Team job roles as we identify and match your skills to the most suitable position during your recruitment journey.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit ’Our DNA’.
Read more and apply via clicking the apply button.
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIJobs #Summer24IsComing #LetsTUIit