Brand Manager for Koskenkorva
- Sijainti Pääkaupunkiseutu, Uusimaa
Julkaistu 13.02.2024, 16:00
- Haku päättyy 08.03.2024, 23:59
Brand Manager for Koskenkorva
Anora is a leading wine and spirits brand house in the Nordic region and a global industry forerunner in sustainability. We have the coolest iconic brands and want to support the development of a modern, responsible Nordic drinking culture. At Anora we believe life is to be enjoyed, but not at the cost of our planet.
Brand Manager for Koskenkorva in the Global Spirits Brand Marketing Team (based in Finland, Denmark or Germany)
Come and build a modern vodka category with us!
As Brand Manager for Koskenkorva, you will be driving various projects for an iconic spirit brand. You are responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of strategic and tactical consumer and on-trade marketing activities as well as project management of new product development and product/design changes – all to enhance the growth and profitability of the brand.
The working location is with the Global Spirits Brand Marketing team and based in Anora’s Finnish headquarters in Helsinki, in Copenhagen, Denmark or in Germany. Occasional traveling is expected.
You co-develop and implement our brand strategy and build local brand plans for Koskenkorva Vodka’s global market. Strong product portfolio (innovation and maintenance of existing portfolio) and global brand management experience will ensure reaching agreed KPI´s on short and long term. We expect you to be able to analyze market data, manage pricing and stay up to date on competitor activities. You will work in close collaboration with the Senior Brand Manager for Koskenkorva Vodka.
Other areas of responsibility:
- Project management of new product development
- BTL toolkit development in line with the brand strategy and communication platform (POS, events, digital)
- Consistent product portfolio optimization of volume & profit
- Briefs to external agencies, freelancers, and internal creative teams
- Coordination of consumer and customer events
- Degree in Business or Marketing and strong business acumen
- 3+ years of experience in global brand development and building, preferably from the FMCG industry
- Proactive approach: solid project management skills and ability to collaborate and lead in matrix as on own initiative.
- Experience from new product development process & new product launches
- Strong analytical and commercial sense
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for marketing in general and brand building in particular
- Fluent spoken and written English, other languages are an asset
What we offer
- Courage to Explore: Grow together locally and globally.
- Innovation: Use the power of innovation to influence the future with focus on sustainability.
- Energy to Inspire: Work in a fun industry with leading local and international brands.
This is an opportunity to work in enhancing the Nordic drinking culture together with a bunch of passionate professionals. You’ll get to work with great brands, future trends and exciting development projects that guarantee opportunities to learn and grow.
Join the team! Submit your application and CV by 8th of March. Be quick, we will fill the position as soon as a suitable candidate is found. For further information on this position, call the hiring manager Noora Holmberg, Marketing Director International Brands on Wednesday, 21st of February between 13-14 EET or Monday, the 26th of February 10-11 EET, +358 40 706 2728.
Anora is a leading wine and spirits brand house in the Nordic region and a global industry forerunner in sustainability. We have a broad portfolio of iconic brands, including Koskenkorva, Linie, Larsen, Skagerrak, Chill Out, Ruby Zin, Wongraven, O.P. Anderson and Falling Feather. Our key brands are exported to over 30 markets globally. Together with our partners we bring the world of drinks to the Nordics.