1. Data controller
Laura Recruitment Ltd
Ratamestarinkatu 7 a
Business ID: FI14785574
tel. +358 44 7700 560
2. Purpose of processing personal data
The information in the register is used for direct marketing of Laura Recruitment Ltd’s products, services, and events.
The processing of personal data is based on:
- Contract: customer relationship with Laura Recruitment Ltd, newsletter subscription
- Legitimate interest: verification of customer transactions, business and customer service development (e.g., handling feedback)
- In B2B marketing, a position of authority.
3. Data processors
Laura Recruitment Ltd mainly handles personal data itself.
4. Transferring of data outside the EU or EEA
The data controller does not disclose personal data to external parties unless required by Finnish authorities. The data in the register is primarily processed within the EU. On a case-by-case basis, the data in the register may be transferred outside the EU, for example, if a non-EU service provider is used for email marketing.
The information stored in the marketing register is primarily restricted for internal use within Laura Recruitment Ltd.
5. Retention of personal data
In the marketing register, information is typically retained as long as the person has not refused to receive marketing communications, and the information has not otherwise become outdated. If a person declines marketing, we keep a record of the refusal and contact information to ensure compliance with the refusal.
6. Register content
The information in the marketing register is obtained through customer relationships, Laura Recruitment Ltd’s website (contact forms, material downloads, newsletter subscription forms), and registrations for events organized by Laura Recruitment Ltd.
The register may contain the following information:
- Organization and position
- Organization’s address details
- Email address
- Phone number
- Other information provided by the person
- IP address
- Information about opening newsletters
- Information about clicking on newsletters
- Information about unsubscribing from newsletters (marketing opt-out)
- Source of personal information
- Timestamp of data storage
7. Personal data received from elsewhere than the data subject
In B2B marketing, personal data in the marketing register may also be collected from public sources, such as contact information from company websites and address registers.
8. Register protection principles
The service has implemented adequate and appropriate organizational and technical solutions to ensure the protection of personal data within the service. The physical and digital security of the server hardware used for data storage is appropriately maintained. Stored data, as well as server access rights and other information critical to the security of personal data, are handled confidentially and only by employees whose job responsibilities include such tasks.
9. User’s rights and the use of the rights
Markkinointirekisteriin rekisteröidyllä on oikeus:
Individuals registered in the marketing register have the right to:
- inspect and correct the information concerning them
- request the deletion or restriction of the processing of their personal data, unless justified interests of Laura Recruitment Ltd or legal requirements prevent it
- transfer their data to another system
- file a complaint with the supervisory authority if they believe that Laura Recruitment Ltd has processed their personal data in violation of the law and the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Registered individuals have the option to unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time through the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
Any necessary contacts or questions related to these rights should be directed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Decision making and profiling
Laura Recruitment Ltd does not do automated decision making related to personal data collected.