IT Service Specialist
- Sijainti Oulu
Julkaistu 18.10.2023, 0:00
- Haku päättyy 17.04.2024, 23:59
IT Service Specialist
IT Service Specialist, Rajobit Oy, Oulu
Rajobit Oy was born to help companies improve business efficiency through software robotics. Our goal is to improve the competitiveness of businesses by freeing human labour from routine computer tasks.
At Rajobit, we are at the forefront of the digital transformation wave, providing RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and Intelligent Automation as a service for our esteemed clients. We are looking for an IT Service Specialist to join our team.
Position: IT Service Specialist
Location: Finland or Sweden. Remote or one of our office locations (Tampere, Oulu, Stockholm). A work permit in one of these countries is required.
– Manage and maintain our Cloud environment, specifically on Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
– Oversee the procurement, setup, and maintenance of company computer systems, ensuring that our team has the tools they need to succeed.
– Establish secure and efficient connections between our environment and that of our clients. This includes managing network setups, access rights and software installations.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand their IT needs and ensure the infrastructure supports business objectives.
– Implement and uphold IT security best practices, ensuring data integrity and safety.
– Stay updated with the latest industry trends and best practices to ensure our infrastructure is always cutting-edge.
– Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
– Experience managing cloud environments, with a preference for expertise in GCP.
– Familiarity with containerized applications and orchestration tools (for example Kubernetes) is considered as a plus.
– Familiarity with RPA tools, specifically UiPath and Robot Framework, is a plus.
– Knowledge of IT security best practices, networking setups and access rights management.
– "Hands-on" attitude and the ability to get things done
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
– Language Requirements:
– Proficiency in English is a must.
– Knowledge of Finnish and/or Swedish is an advantage.
We offer you:
– Opportunity to work with a dynamic team on exciting automation projects.
– Continuous learning and professional development opportunities.
– Flexible working hours and location options.
– A workplace with a strong culture built around wellbeing and happy balanced life
The position will be filled as soon as possible and the closing date will be 19th of November 2023. For any enquiries, please contact Juho Lindblad (CTO) at +358442222092 or email@example.com.