Embedded Software Test Engineer – Finland
- Sijainti Espoo
Julkaistu 23.10.2023, 0:00
- Haku päättyy 20.04.2024, 23:59
Embedded Software Test Engineer – Finland
Embedded Software Test Engineer – Finland, Huld Oy, Espoo
Are you passionate about software quality and embedded systems? Are you a quick learner well suited for an international work environment? Are you a junior test engineer looking for a place to develop your skills or an established professional looking for the next step in your career?
We are looking for driven, self-guided embedded software experts at different stages of their careers to join our team. We offer you the freedom to create a career that looks like yourself and responsibilities to match your ambitions. The sky is the limit (literally)!
Who we are
We are (https://huld.io/join-us/) a technology and design house full of independent thinkers and keen learners with humane hearts and bold attitudes. We are from different educational backgrounds and ethnic groups coming in all ages, shapes, and sizes. What unites us is our passion to pave way for a more humane and bold tomorrow for both people and our planet (https://huld.io/success-stories/) – with a twinkle in our eye.
Embedded Solutions Center of Excellence is home for more than 100 embedded software experts. We support our customers in designing and developing embedded solutions starting from electronics design, bare metal software, device drivers, control software to spacecraft software and data processing. Our strength is safety critical systems development, and thus ensuring software quality is of utmost importance in our work. Our customers come from various industries, e.g., space, medical, automation, railway, machinery, measurement equipment, GNSS, networks, telecommunications, power solutions.
We are looking for an Embedded Software Test Engineer
We are looking for an Embedded Software Test Engineer to better respond to our growing customer project portfolio. In this role you will work on a project that best suits your background and interests. Depending on your seniority level and project, the daily tasks may vary, but typically include test automation framework design and development, test environment development, specifying and developing test cases according to software requirements, HIL testing, preparing relevant documentation, supporting your colleagues, customers and our sales team.
Check our success stories (https://huld.io/success-stories/) to find out more about our projects.
What should you expect to accomplish the first year?
Your goal during the first year is to find your feet in our group, become a trusted member of project teams and solidify your expertise in the area. You will take part in our projects and offer your know-how in building and defining sustainable solutions for our clients.
As you start you will be welcomed by your Huld leader and introduced to warm office atmosphere and colleagues. You will join a project team. Your Project Manager will introduce you to the project, your responsibilities, tasks and expectations. You will be assigned a Mentor who will help you to ramp up your project work efficiently and support you until you become an independent contributor. Your success is measured by collecting feedback from your colleagues, customers and yourself and by your own satisfaction.
There is no path set in a stone at Huld and we invite you to lay out your own!
Heres the recipe for success
– Bsc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in a suitable area, e.g., computer science, automation, mathematics, physics or electronics.
– Understanding of embedded systems supported by 3-10 years of work experience in test automation and continuous integration.
– Experience with Robot Framework, Jenkins, DevOps, Java, Python and other scripting languages.
– Good communication skills and ambitious attitude.
– Experience with C/C++, Linux, scripting languages.
– Experience with HIL testing, LabVIEW, manual testing.
– Experience in any of the following areas is an advantage: GNSS, autonomous systems, IoT, safety critical software, algorithm development, scientific computing, data science, functional safety.
– ISTQB Foundation level certificate.
– Fluent English, preferably also Finnish.
We promise you
We promise you a culture that is courageous and caring. Everyone has a genuine and equal chance to make a change and have an impact on how they work, whether it is by choosing to work remotely or developing company-wide ways-of-working. We are proud of what we have achieved but are always ready to learn and try something new.
We promise you a low hierarchy and playful community. We promise you versatile projects (https://huld.io/industries/) where you can work on anything ranging from space to health industry, marine to machines or all the way to national security.
We promise to take care of your well-being with work benefits (https://huld.io/join-us/#wellbeing) such as:
– Train the brain. We have a yearly budget for you to keep on learning about topics of your choice.
– Joint recreational events and celebrations. We have so much to celebrate, and we like to do it together.
– Theme clubs. We all have our passions. In clubs such as board game club, beer club or rocket club, we get to share our interests with others.
– Extensive occupational health care. To keep us healthy, we have Terveystalo services at our disposal.
– Personal well-being budget. We have a yearly budget for all your lunch, recreation, culture, dental, massage and commuting needs in ePassi.
– Bicycle benefit. Cycling is great.
– Leisure time insurance. Accidents happen.
– Phone benefit. Because who can live without a phone these days.
– Childcare for sick children. We offer free childcare for the inevitable days your kid gets sick.
– Relocation support when moving to Finland. Our international team welcomes new experienced professionals, and offer support in relocation process.
Dont wait – apply today!
We will contact you as soon as possible. The recruiting process typically includes 2 interviews and an assignment between the interviews, taking 2-4 weeks in total.
We are constantly looking for new talents to join us.
If you have any questions or would like to talk more, please get in touch.
Dr Tatjana Petkovic
Head of Operations