- Sijainti Espoo
Julkaistu 23.10.2023, 0:00
- Haku päättyy 20.04.2024, 23:59
Electronics Designer, Huld Oy, Espoo
Are you passionate about electronics development and embedded systems? Are you a quick learner well suited for an international work environment? Would you like to join our House of Great Minds?
In this position, you will get a chance to work with interesting projects in an international environment.
Huld is an internationally unique technology design house. We support our customers in designing and developing applications such as control and measurement systems, test automation solutions and data processing systems. We provide services for leading companies in a variety of industries. We are looking for new Huldians to better respond to our growing customer project portfolio.
About the open position
We are looking for a developer to help our customers in electronics projects, like designing and testing custom HW. You will have various different electronics design tasks depending of your skills and the current project.
Our ideal candidate has a good understanding of embedded systems and relevant previous work experience. We use English as the working language with most of our customers.
Apply for this position if you have most of these:
– Excellent knowledge of embedded electronics systems, design flow and EDA tools (schematics, layout)
– Understanding of analog and digital electronics
– General understanding of the electronics device main components, interfaces
– 3+ years of work experience in electronics design and testing.
We appreciate also:
– Suitable education like B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in suitable area, for example, electronics, computer science, automation, mathematics or physics
– Good general electronics design skills
– Experience of analog and digital electronics projects including schematics and layout
– Experience in any of the following areas is a bonus: simulation tools, power supplies, power management, sensors, ADCs, memories, PCB stackups, components sourcing, EMS
– Fluent English, preferably also Finnish
– Ambitious attitude
– Possibility of working in an inspiring and international environment with nice, relaxed atmosphere.
– Opportunity to develop your skills and grow competences in various industry domains, e.g., space, medical, automation, railway, measurement equipment, GNSS, data science, functional safety.
– Occupational health care, supported dental care, massage at the office, sports activities, and many clubs according to our employees interests.
– Lunch benefit and culture- and sports vouchers.
For new employees moving to Finland we offer relocation support. We are actively hiring from abroad even during COVID-19 times.
Where would you like to work? We offer the possibility of working in any of the Huld location in Finland, in an ambitious and international environment within a nice, relaxed atmosphere.
How to apply
Please apply by sending your CV and motivation letter. We will proceed with the right candidates immediately, so dont wait!
In case you wish you discuss about Huld, role and our way of working, do not hesitate to contact us. We understand that it is important to find a place where you can feel like being part of the family.
Dr Tatjana Petkovic
Head of Operations, Embedded Solutions Center of Excellence
Competence Manager, Electronics Design